Can you handle the heat? Green Thermal Solutions is currently hiring for the following position:
Jr. service technician, hamilton
pay rate $20 to $25 hourly
If you aren't afraid to dive in and get your hands dirty we may just have the job for you.
We have an opening for a full-time permanent Jr. Service Technician.
- Inspecting homes and commercial space for signs of infestation.
- Packing and unpacking heavy hoses and equipment.
- Coaching and counseling clients to prevent pest infestation.
- Inspecting and identifying infestation source, extent of damage, and access to infested locations.
- Going into to areas being treated to check temperarures and rearrange objects for thorough treatment.
- Move furniture.
- Performing other duties as required
- Valid Driver’s license / clean driving record
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and time management skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Comfortable working in a high temperature environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Will have to undergo a criminal background check and be bondable
- Willing to travel
No phone calls please. to apply please mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Green Thermal Solutions provides a competitive salary/bonus package, health benefits, a company vehicle, and the potential for growth.We thank you for your interest, however, only those that qualify will be contacted for an interview.